EFFB are looking for a cleaner to join our warehouse team at Unit-D8.
Hours: Fridays (10am-12noon)
Duties of role
- Hoovering all floor areas
- Disposing of rubbish and recycling in communal bins
- Cleaning refreshment areas
- Washing up refreshment equipment
- Cleaning equipment such as tables, keyboards, computer screens, fridge, doors and windows
- Be a part of our fun and friendly volunteer team by keeping us clean and tidy!
- You can make a real difference to your local community. Volunteers are the driving force behind Epping Forest Foodbank.
- You will be given all the required training and support before starting your role.
- You will have a main contact throughout your time volunteering.